WHO WE ARE
Family Services of Greater Houston (Family Services), a United Way agency, is one of Houston’s oldest nonprofit 501 (c)(3) social service organizations.
WHO WE SERVE
Family Services mainly serves low-income children, families and adults. Our clients are of all ages and ethnicities (53% Hispanic, 24% African American, 19% Caucasian and 4% Asian and other).
WHAT WE DO
ACCREDITATIONS & AWARDS
- Case Management – since the mid-1930s
- Counseling – since the mid-1930s
- Parent Education – since the 1960s
- Veteran Services – since 2009
- Marriage Education – since 2006
- Substance Abuse Services and Education – since the 1970s
- Employee Assistance Programs – since the 1980s
- Accredited by The Joint Commission since 1992
- 2009 Most Outstanding New Program from Ways to Work national
- 2007 Silver ADDY Award for design of agency’s 2006 Annual Report
- 2006 Award of Excellence for Best Practices from the Mental Health Corporations of America (also received in 2005, 1996, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004)
Family Services of Greater Houston developed dataTRAQ, a web-based data management system, to track client
records and staff activities. To learn more about how dataTRAQ might work for your agency, click here.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT: 713-861-4849
HAGA UNA CITA: 713-861-4849