Counseling is available at Family Services for adults and families to help you solve the problems you are facing today. Our licensed therapists will help you develop the coping skills you need to:
Family Services provides professional, confidential counseling for individuals, children and families, and returning OIF/OEF veterans on a sliding fee scale.
- Manage mental health issues, such as depression or anxiety
- Settle conflicts between parents and children
- Resolve friction within couples
- Handle issues brought up in divorce
- Overcome challenges in a single-parent household
- Counter substance abuse problems
- Ease work and home troubles
- Cope with a chronic disease
We also provide on-site counseling to students and families in 14 Houston-area schools to help students cope with the stresses that prevent them from succeeding academically and socially.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT: 713-861-4849
HAGA UNA CITA: 713-861-4849